View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 06:54 AM   #11
special-K
Special Order

Re: Put em away early this year...

We are having 30-40 mph gusts right now, but it's like 50 at this hour and it's a cold front. Strange weather. It is snowing in the mountains and just over the Mason-Dixon line. I'm starting to frame a fire suppression tank building tomorrow morning and supposed to be a windy day. This is for a golf course, it's built onto the west side of the cart building, and the course lies to the west. Going to be a windy mofo and much colder, first taste of that kind of weather. The walls are 2x6 12" OC 14' tall FRT lumber. Going to be fun standing those up. The kicker is, the building permit was applied for 6 months ago and just went through! I knew this county was a PIA with permits, but jeezy peezy. Did a house in '16 that took 10 1/2 months to get permit through. The home owner had a construction loan that had to be extended (for a fee) thanks to that BS.

Back to trucks. I might drive the '72 tomorrow just because I still can. I wish they would just plow snow and those who need a clear road can stay home and wait!! Mwah hah hah hah (<evil laugh)

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote