View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 11:28 PM   #1
als70chevy4x4

what will it be worth?

I made an offer on a partially restored truck today.It is a 1970 K-20.He started 25 + years ago and has lost interest.The quality of the work is second to none.Every nut and bolt is new.350/turbo 350 setup.....both rebuilt.The frame has been block sanded and painted....nicer than new.He has found every option that could possibly be put on this truck .....front and rear tow hooks,cab lights,am/fm,cruise control,speed warning,tilt,tach,cargo light,shoulder seat belts,rear slider,air conditioning,tool box in box side.All gm parts nos including grill still in gm box...upper/lower trim.truck is assembled with cab painted hugger orange/white....interior is in and assembled.front clip needs to be painted and box assembled and painted as well.....comes with all parts needed to finish except exhaust and tires and carpet.He has over 25K in receipts from 20+ years ago.I realize pictures would be nice but pic ture a Barrett Jackson truck as described.I made him an offer close to what he has into it.My question is what is this truck worth when done.....and as in the condition described.Thanks in advance for any thoughts
als70chevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote