View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:20 AM   #441
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: My Big Fat Renovation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72_GMC_Sierra_Grande View Post
Lookin good so far! I paid (ouch), to have mine resided last year! Worth every penny!!!
I wish I could, but with wanting to redo the siding, the soffit and trim (doing that as well) securing my sheeting, and adding the house wrap, the price would have been nuts. I want to build a shop in the spring and if I want to do that I need to finish this project and do it myself.

I also need to stop using my crappy phone's camera... I was only able to work on one day this weekend... we got rain/snow on friday and saturday.

I'm going to finish the back on the bottom and then switch to redoing the soffits where the gutters are and get that done. I have $1600 to have the gutters redone and paid for by insurance, but that runs out in March (2 years has flown by), so I want to get that scheduled and done before time is up.

I think I got the bottom all string leveled out so the siding will match up around the house and be somewhat level. It was definitely a bit off the way it was done before, but you couldn't tell because each corner had a down spout along it.
Attached Images

1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote