View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 01:38 AM   #37
In The Ten Ring

Re: Popular guy stuff that you dont like or do.

Every meth head out there thought "I can do it once or twice, I won't get addicted." Same with that smart phone...get one and see.

*The thing is, most addicts say they "aren't addicts." Same with the smartphone.

WHOA, looks like the doc might be on to something.....I do use my foot to flush!

I wouldn't call it a "fear of germs" though....I'd call it Microbiology class.

Always jumped with two parachutes and a helmet....it was skiing where I got my last concussion (2003 and it was the last time I skied without a helmet).

*I did get hit by a airplane twice though....once on the elbow (ouch) and once a plane hit my rig (in flight). My fault both times, I didn't go out far enough out on the strut before letting go. One great thing about when you advance to Superman and forward flip exists......no more getting hit by the plane!

Getting back to the original post, I had a girl ask me "is your garage a 'man cave'?" I replied "if by 'man cave' you mean 'piled to ceiling with boards, spare parts, tools, oil, gas cans, and a 45 year old truck up on blocks' then yes, I have a 'man cave.'"
In The Ten Ring is offline   Reply With Quote