View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 05:23 PM   #41
Killer Bee

Re: 100 Years of Chevy Trucks- Are you a "Legend"?

phrases like 'are you a legend?' have you reached legend status?' indicates there's much to do about the owners..

the faqs are also much about the owners of qualifying vehicles.. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: What is Chevy Truck Legends?
A: A community that celebrates owners of Chevy trucks over 100,000 miles or owners who have purchased or leased more than one new Chevy trucks.

Q: Who is eligible to join?
A: Owners of eligible Chevy trucks over 100,000 miles or owners who have purchased or leased more than one new eligible Chevy trucks In their lifetime.

and actually, the qualifications defined there sound more lenient than what's on the cover pages..

this question came up in one of these threads already;

Q: Do I have to be the original owner of my 100,000-mile-or-more Chevy truck to become a member of Chevy Truck Legends?
A: No, as long as you are the registered owner of an eligible Chevy truck with at least 100,000 miles, you are eligible to join Chevy Truck Legends.

it is fairly ambiguous as to who or what exactly is a 'legend' but either way, doesn't seem to take much to join..

and as far as I'm concerned, having owned 6 chevy and gmc trucks, three of them still, they can afford to send me a ball cap and some stickers..

good luck!