Thread: MD Parting 72 burb
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:11 AM   #88
Getter-Done

Re: Parting 72 burb

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
Dwayne,
I don't still have your address. PM when you get a chance. No rush.

If you are talking about the front corner that I have marked in red box, I think they are rotten on both rigs on the passenger side. DS might be good but will have to look. I will get pulling everything else and let you know as soon as the storm is out of here.
thanks
Richard

Hope all is ok with your wife and you get heat back. I just got mine going again yesterday but cracked a water pipe in the process. Luckily I have what i need here to fix it today. Not been a good start to the year here.
Richard
The cut I need is not the one circled in the Picture . I would like the one in between the two doors on the top of the B-pillar.
After studying the picture it may have added A-Lot more to my list. (LOL)
First off /Do you ship by Fast en Al?
I called my local Fast en Al . They said they could bring the stuff to me if you do. This will be the first time dealing with them on shipping. The guy said for me to call and he would give me a Phone no. to call.

Here goes with my list to see what you still have and a price.
Metal headliner roof ribs (Qty 2)
#21= 3rd door (Qty 2)
#22=3rd door hinges (Qty 2)
#23=B-pillar (Qty 2) (ALSO) the 90 degree to each side @the top (Qty 2)
#24=striker (Qty 2)
Front Doors for Suburban (R&L) 1 each.

I am building a C rew c ab . If you do not have some-what decent front doors or third doors I could probably get by with the Frame that the window goes in ( and the glass).
I have at-least 10 (not the best in the world) regular truck doors to work with in this build.

Hope you got your water going.
My wife is a little better and I will fix the heat next week when it warms up.
Thanks
Dwayne
Getter-Done is offline   Reply With Quote