View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 11:39 AM   #883
ptc

Re: 1956 Chevy Pro-Street Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLJerry View Post
ptc,
Tried PM but must have got lost...
You really have some cool things going on with your build!!
I am extremely interested in your power distribution system but only could find one picture [RE: Page 28, Post #688] to support your setup; therefore, if you don’t mind would you please send me a copy of the wiring diagram, and any other supporting pictures and any notes to help me understand your power system.
I have a '55 Chevy 3100 Big Window and plan to have about 20 fuses and 14-16 relays on a single power distribution center panel placed behind the passenger’s seat, under the driver’s seat or under the dash -- still debating.
I am trying to gather as much power distribution diagrams and information as I can before making the decision to buy an aftermarket package with so many short comings or build a custom system that suits my power requirements.
So, again I'd appreciate anything you can send my way!
FLJerry
Direct email address is: jerry.pellerin@knology.net
My Build: [https://www.trifive.com/forums/showt...php?t=129275)]

Jerry thanks for the input, I got your PM and I have a lot of diagrams only penciled out on paper right now but am getting them into schematic format. I will send you something when I get it all together.

Try Del City for all your electronics needs and they have a great customer service group too.

Also CE Auto Electric Supply has some great stuff and the guy knows alot!