View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:04 AM   #257
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakarjax View Post
Yeah, would love to collaborate! That teensy looks awesome, I really needed more I/O ports and you're right, that thing has plenty! I'm most likely going to do a hybrid arduino/pi setup because of that startup time issue (which I hadn't though of!), the lack of many I/O ports on the pi, and the expected complexity of the codebase. I wrote a library for the arduino to do wear-leveling in the EEPROM because I was going to store ride height data in it, but after finishing that project I realized how much time I had just spent so that I could do something that is natively available on the pi... and I hope to run a ton of stuff on the pi, be able to update the code remotely via wifi, put together a bluetooth app etc..
Nice! I took a scan at the lib, you already know what I'm talking about! And I don't mean to knock the Pi. I love my Pi B v2. It ran my Christmas lights this year like a champ and is still out in the garage chugging away running a flood light until I pull it down. I'm hoping things settle down so I can tackle some of these other projects. You'll see the excitement in the next post ...

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote