View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 06:31 PM   #3865
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
68 CST with Buddies 327 4 speed A/C $3500. No SPID shown but I'd bet it is a good one.

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/19...475806061.html

For sale my custom sport truck "CST". I have owned the truck twenty two years and it has been in dry central Oregon climate, I believe since it was new. About 95,000 miles on the odometer now. I think i put about twenty thousand miles since i have owned her. It has bucket seats, full carpet, air and was originally blue and white two tone. 327 V-8 four speed. The truck shifts drives but she is tired and has an intermittent miss through the carb under load. Had the holly carb rebuilt about two years ago. No rust except under the drivers door which is minor. Very solid and a very nice truck for restoring. I painted it twenty years ago and has a large bondo crack in the drivers door. Tires are poor and miss matched. They are holding air. Dent from a forklift in the tailgate from loading wood. Has power steering and power brakes. It has been a dump runner for the last fifteen years. Was going to restore it but my house remodeling is still my priority. I am very firm on my price, as clean older high optioned trucks are hard to find. Have title and she is parked and can sit for the right buyer. 3,500.00 is my price. My nephew in California wants it but he is not quite there, on my price. Research the vin number in the pictures. The plates expired at the end of last year. I am not going to put on any more miles. Hope the truck finds the right person. It has never has let me down except a battery and starter.
This one didnt last long, ad is already deleted.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021