View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 03:11 AM   #13
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Recommendations on Best Sport Mirrors

My doors have 11 or so holes each. Camper mirror to an error to will be 71-72ish sport mirrors. Yeah, the RH one is near worthless, and the LH is pretty weak too, but they look nice.

Rarely do "we" compromise function for looks, but these trucks can call for exceptions. Rear sport bumper included, they're even more worthless than sport mirrors.

If you want sport mirrors, I recommend obtaining the part numbers and buy original. I bought some for my driver, best looking parts on the exterior. Took a little while to find them, but cost about 30 bucks each. Repop backing plates and gaskets run cheap.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring the truck from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details, OEM identifications & part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images of assm., illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote