Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:44 PM   #973
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

With all the LST stuff going on I forgot to show you guys the new center console and the new lower speaker pods. My friend Kenny Jones did all the work on these and I think they came out looking great! The center console has 2-10" Kicker subs in it, and they along with the door speaker pods sound amazing! Just crisp clean sound. As you can see it has those really cool cup holders. We put in a power station that has 2 USB plugs, a LED voltage gauge, and a cigarette plug in that one black housing. I came up with the initial design and mocked it up in foam sheets, and Kenny took it from there and made it a reality. We are going to change the front lighter tan trim panels. We were not happy with them as they are today, so look for an update on those in the near future.

I am also super happy with the way the lower speaker door pods came out. We will be doing the whole door to match the pods, but at least they look good for now.

All in all it really is starting to turn this truck around, now for the Cummins...

Stay tuned!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote