View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
Ironhorse

Annoying Phone Calls

Just on a rant this morning I guess. For last 4-5 months, sometimes 2 times a day, sometimes as many as 5 or more a day we get a phone call on our home phone. Sometimes listed as "wireless caller" and number, some times an 800 number and sometimes is a local area code and number. NEVER leave a message, just at the end of the "call" a woman's voice says "Good-bye" and the call ends. We are and have been on a National "No Call" list for many years and after searching that fact once enrolled my understanding is DOES NOT need to be up-dated or DOES NOT expire. Doesn't seem to do much good tho.

Neither my wife or I answer the phone if we do not recognize the number. That is the job of the phone message record/ID box. Just really annoying and I just do not understand the reasoning behind the call. We don't answer, they don't leave a message.

Just curious, but does anyone else get this type of call? Does not seem to serve any purpose that I can see. Scam maybe, but we don't answer, never have. Am I missing some thing here?
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote