View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 09:19 PM   #4
special-K
Special Order

Re: "Tail Pipe Junkies"

I feel like it's anything I drive. People have become more impulsive and mindless about driving, letting their tension transfer into their driving. They drive fast till thy run up on something, then ride too close as if they'll get there faster than if they allowed a safe distance and just took the opportunity to relax. It bugs me and I let people know by slowing down more and more till they get it. Just trying to make things safer for both of us by adjusting the speed for the proper distance. Nothing else intended

I'm a tailpipe junky in that where and how they exit is very important on every vehicle. Usually one of the first things I do on a truck is run new exhaust after selecting the most fitting exit for the vibe I'm after.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote