View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 12:36 PM   #24
joedoh

Re: Starting a 52 Chevy 3100 Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
Joeeeeeeeeeeee, and that's why I ask the question "What are your expectations?" Why is this so hard to accept, that I can ask that simple question?

Would it help if I was driving a 59 Chevy pickup every day instead of the Rambler? The point is the same, I drive EVERY SINGLE DAY a vintage car with tiny drum brakes, oh, and ALL THE HORRORS a single reservoir master cyl.

Oh, and Joe, I am moving to Boise Idaho in a few years and my truck will be my daily driver! And if it's not done by then, my Rambler will be my daily driver. This really isn't a big mystery, I mean 60 years ago in Boise Idaho they didn't have S-10s to drive. LOLOL

Brian

what are you even talking about? nobody said anything about drum brakes or you being evil?

I said you talk about yourself a lot. thanks for making that case for me. I said you suggest to other people how to build their truck while yours is incomplete for the last 30 years.

I hope driving an original rambler in the mircocosmos of the bay area (good roads, fine weather) translates to boise idaho, but it still doesnt translate to finishing a project AD truck. you havent done that yet, no one has ever built a reputation on what they are "gonna" do.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote