View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 11:56 PM   #1040
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Whipping Donuts, if you don't like them you should lose your man card. Doing them in a 4 door long bed 4x4 has to be up there in the most fun. Haha

My Uncle used to store his 63 Corvette convertible at my parent's place when I was a kid. My dad did a lot of work on the car over the years. But my Uncle never put enough into the engine apparently. My Dad had a 68 GS400 convertible. Every time Uncle John would come home he'd tell Dad that the Buick had to be worn out enough to not beat his vette. They'd go run them and when they came back Dad would go whip cookies in the pasture. Those were fun times.
Back in the mid-'70s one of my younger brothers and I went down to the store for ice cream for one of our niece's/nephew's birthday parties. We went into the back parking lot, and my brother spun an entire shop's worth of doughnuts in that parking lot. There was smoke boiling out of the trunk so bad that we had to roll the windows down on the way home. We were laughing like hyenas when we got home!

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote