View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #75
simicrintz

Re: Calling all 700R4 Experts!

I have read all three pages of this post, and the title reads "Calling all 700R Experts!". Several knowledgable folks have replied with suggestions and provided direction, yet you continue to try to do the least amount of work and ignore what has been said. I read that the bracket is wrong and you talk about the cable. I read that the cable is wrong, and you say it worked before. I see multiple rebuilds on this trans (perhaps it continually failed because it has been set up wrong for so long and ignored). I just don't understand why you can't take the advice given and keep coming back and arguing and pulling on the cable. I read that you installed a magic green button!

This reminds me of the guy trying to fix something and tapping it with a hammer, hoping that it will magically fix itself. Not trying to be a jerk here, but it really does appear that you do not want all the 700R experts at all; you just want somebody to say "you're doing all the right things by pulling on that cable, not fixing the geometry or addressing the real problem; I have no idea why you're struggling".