View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #38
Ghost's68

Re: And so it begins! Ghost's 68 project

Progress is been a bit slow. I’ve been busy elsewhere and waiting on some small loose ends.

Been working on getting all my wiring cleaned up. As you can see most of the wiring has been wrapped in the painless classic loom. Stuff look 100% better then the plastic stuff. I was able to re-use some off the positive battery cables that came with my LS. So I used a 4g to run from the alternator back to the batter, reusing what appears to be a 00 wires for the starter, and used 1gauge for all the negative cables. Set up to ground from battery to block, then used those wires braided cable to ground head to block then ground block to frame.

Also for my intake I was able to get the -3 AN and MAF mount welded on. I’ve been waiting almost two weeks for my Mighty Mouse Solutions catchcan to arrive. Was told hopefully this week it should ship. For my intake I ordered up a 45* bend section of tubing and will try and get it measured up to put my filter element right behind the drive side headlight. I’ll also be installing a heat cover around it too to try and avoid any heat soak and also to block any water the tires might kick up

Still trying to decide how/where to mount my Derale trans cooler though
Ghost's68 is offline   Reply With Quote