View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 01:05 AM   #269
skrenly

I see tow hooks and other good parts $1700.

https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto...610443202.html

1972 BLAZER WITH A 350 V8 auto Blazer is complete, but badly rusted out and not worth fixing if you have to pay someone to fix it. But if you do have body parts and can fix it yourself then it May be restoreable.. But better used as a whole parts truck if you need stuff like the Engine, Transmission, Transfer case and Frame may be good ?. also the original interior,radio,hardtop etc is worth the price if you need it. $1700.00.FIRM .. Very important I will need your Phone Number to correspond with you .So leave your number and best time to call you back ..BLAZER DID RUN WHEN LAST PARKED BUT NOT STARTING IT HERE SELLING AS IT IS WILL NEED TO BE TOWED AND HAVE THE TITLE CHANGED OVER ALSO... You will need like a one car rollback or a high rear end trailer with winch to get it out of my yard a tow bar will be needed if you have a low rear end trailer you will not be able to get up my hilly driveway from the road. if I can not get my asking price I am willing to take the best offer over $1400.00 You will have too see it first and then give me a $100.00 deposit with your offer. and the highest offer will be the buyer. Also I am not selling any parts just the whole truck. The truck is located in Bangor PA 18013. I posted pictures of the blazer and of the driveway so you can see if your trailer or truck can get up it without a problem . Blazer will have to be paid for and title changed over before loading or moving it. Cash only . Thank you.
Attached Images

skrenly is offline   Reply With Quote