View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:46 PM   #470
DD1

Re: Trying to make Junky perhaps just a little bit Funky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfranklin View Post
I hate it when stuff like that happens. I went through several iterations with stainless brake lines from a different company. When I finally got the right person it went better.
Yeah, I hear ya. Like I said though, Classic Parts usually makes it right without any issues. When I ordered the bolt set for the inner tub the bag for one of the bolts was broken. I called and asked how many bolts should be in it so I can make sure I was not missing any; they told me not to worry about it and they sent me another set.

What's weird about this is even the picture on the website seems to have extra parts, and unlike the radiator support mount kit, this one has no instructions. But the hodgepodge of parts that was in the Cab kit I got is just bizarre.

Moving back to the bedside, I started to think that chopping off the rear stake might not be the best idea because if there is another bolt left as Mike suggested, I should learn where it is for the other side which I need to save. Then I thought if I chop it off, it might be easier for me to see what was holding it down in the first place. So back to the original plan, make one last look for any bolts I have not found, then chop the stake off if I can't get it to work then proper way.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=502964
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote