View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 12:57 AM   #1
WhiteCST

Questions about a 68 C10 CST

Hello all, I’m new to this site so please if this thread is in the wrong place let me know. I realize there is an introduction thread but I had a few questions to ask and so I thought this would be more appropriate. Now with that out of the way, down to business. Two weeks ago today I purchased this White 68 CST. It’s got some rust in the usual places, rocker panels, cab corners etc. PO gave me a new rocker panel and cab corners so there’s that. Bed has been tubbed amateurly. Passenger fender is from a different truck, but the rest of the body is original. The TH400 is factory but the 305 in it from the 80’s is not. All AC equipment is there except for the compressor. Interior is a mix of nice and rough. I have been looking for a project C10 for awhile now and it’s difficult to find one in my area that isn’t a rusted waste of time or a fully restored truck. I’m in this truck $1200 and am wondering how I did pricewise and as far as how “good” of a truck this is with the options it has. I’ve looked around on the forums for values of trucks but haven’t had much luck, and online searches result in restored trucks. I’ll post up plenty of pics and the SPID which has most of the options legible. Any ideas on what this truck is worth would be great and highly appreciated, I think I did alright but let me know if not. My plan for the truck is a restomod powered by a single turbo 5.3 merged with a 4l80e trans. Thanks in advance for your input!
Attached Images

2006 Dodge Charger RT

Built TH400 for Sale
WhiteCST is offline   Reply With Quote