View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 12:37 AM   #807
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

I have never installed power steering on a K series truck, That is why I do not have a template or installation instructions specific to the K series frames. Working 80hrs/7 days a week does not allow me time to do that.

I included the '63-'66 C series installation instructions and a basic reference only. It in no way is accurate as to where to place the steering box plate.

Here is the thread I sent you previously with dimensions you will need to install your power steering.

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...=632508&page=6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygmctruck1 View Post
Got my bracket today , no templet but you said it wouldn’t work for a 68 K1500 4x4 anyhow.
But you did give me a link for installation dimensions , how ever I can not get the link to work ?

Centering the plate as you mentioned in the directions , can I assume just one hole in the frame ( bottom right ) will be used and the rest have to be drilled ?

I currently have no column to reference from , everything is off the frame cab and all .
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote