View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #19
Psyekl

Re: Chevy P20 Step Van-King Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by franken View Post
I think I'd spend a few bucks getting the current combo running and leagal, then drive it around for a while. They're meant as slow around town work vehicles, and a bit funny to drive. You may hate it.
That's the plan. Doing this in August, but I still need to develop a game plan for the build so I'm not coming at it blindly. When I decide to start the build I need it to go quickly with as few delays as possible since shop time is at a premium.

I'm one of those people that enjoy gathering information, and lots of it. The sooner I get the info, the more I'll know and the better I'll be prepared when the time comes to get to work.

I'm not expecting it to be a 70mph freeway cruiser. 55mph-65mph to keep pace with the big-rigs will be fine with me. I've driven everything from motorcycles to tractors to delivery trucks to tanks, and having a delivery truck of my own shouldn't be too much of a problem. If I do decide I hate it I've already had offers to sell it at a profit, so there's always that option.
Psyekl is offline   Reply With Quote