View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:56 AM   #308
hewittca

Re: Green Gus the 68 shortbed convert

It's been another few months since my last update. I'm still here! I brought the truck out to the Piedmont Traction show in Mooresville NC in June which was awesome, but then I had to go to Paris for work, then had surgery, and then we got a puppy so I've been too busy/distracted to do much of anything with the truck. Plus, surgery has severely limited what I can physically do during recovery so I don't have any plans on the truck for the foreseeable future. I'm hoping to be back to normal towards the end of the year.

To be honest, I'm also seriously considering selling the truck. I love it but hate that it just sits unused 95% of the time, and at this point in my life I can't practically commit any more seat or project time to it. I'm thinking I may need to let the truck go to someone who can get more use out of it. That way I can consolidate my vehicles down a bit so that I can get a daily driver that's practical for the family and fun to drive that I can also upgrade along the way. So far the Volkswagen R32 has risen to the top of my list. Here's the truck sandwiched between my other Volkswagens.

At this point it's all still just hypothetical until at least November because the truck is scheduled to be used in another Christmas photo session this year. That will give me a good 3 months to think over the decision and possibly come to my senses!
-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote