View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 02:01 PM   #3307
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Got home late from work yesterday and had a nice little surprise in the mail box. Got a delivery from Rian. I had made a comment on one of his bootfair finds and he sent it to me along with a short note and a nice commemorative coin. Really cool stuff. Now to find something to send to him...

From page 71, People Specific: "My hinge could use a little grease."

Thanks Rian, it will be good reading in the office at home...

As I was putting the book down, I noticed on the spine at the bottom, is my initials. I was meant to be...

An absolute pleasure.

I know you will enjoy it in the small room.

Few random pics.

Craig sent me this pic, does he have a problem?

Kevins wife insisted I would love this mug.....

Why??

My friend Bryan keep changing his Imp.

This years look.

Got lucky this week.

Lodger traded me for six beers.

New Bahco wrench.

In other news, a friend who works in a hospital and is responsible for getting rid of broken and out of service equipment found me some wheels, possibly for the welding table, but I am waiting to see what else he finds.

Over in St Louis, Dennis’ replica gas station is taking shape, rain and weather has hampered progress recently, but he hopes to get a full day on it today.

Took a day vacation yesterday and did a load of garden work, as well as cutting my and Mickeys hedges. The heat was a killer, but it is all done.

Bootfair in the morning and hope to get some time on one or both of the truck fenders to clean them up to see what is hidden under it all,

Thanks for checking in.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote