Thread: New to forum
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #23
Frnknsteen

Re: New to forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
If it were me I’d want to give him a time frame. Let’s say a year down the road he suddenly “regrets” selling it to you after you’ve really made it the way you want, got all the bugs out and have hundreds (if not more) hours in it. Does he still have the option then? I guess I’m leary of open ended deals. It could create a problem between friends....oh and welcome to the forum bud! This place has the potential to be a serious addiction😂
Makes sense Cornerstone, and thanks for the welcome. I don't think he is going to be interested in getting it back, but you make a good point. We've talked and he has seen us running around and the fixes we have done.

Talked to him recently and he said it was nice to see that someone was enjoying it, taking care of it, and fixing the things it needed. He and his wife still have his old Montego and just bought a newer Mustang convertible, so I really don't think he is regretting it at all. I was mainly worried that he would have seller's regret right after selling it, but he has moved on without regret.
Frnknsteen is offline   Reply With Quote