View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:16 AM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: Have you all seen this?

You can eat what you want, Dave. But the original poster asked, "Have you all seen this?", and the answer was, "It was on here a few weeks ago". I see that as an answer to the question. The question was addressed to us all and the answer given tells it has already been shown here where at least some of us all would have seen it. It's an indirect answer, not a simple yes or no, but it tells the person asking that some of us all have seen this already and it tells we saw it here on this site. Now while Truckster's reply does not necessarily say the he 'saw' it. I realize it could be someone he knows saw it and he only 'heard' about it. But by the affirmative nature of his post I'd say he saw that thread himself. What he was saying in his own way is that very same picture was shown right here just a few weeks ago, so a lot of us already saw it. But that's cool.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-09-2018 at 02:20 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote