View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 03:25 PM   #13
Jim Boy

Smile Re: Single car garage

THE REST OF THE STORY!
We looked for three years to find a house that we both could live with till death do us part. We were coming from 45 acres with attached oversize double garage and a 30x40 shop with a full loft. Needless to say lots of (good) stuff. So the places we looked at we liked the house and the lot sucked or the property was to die for but the house left a lot to be desired. Found the perfect house and lot but the garage was not up to snuff. Then this place came on the market. We went through the joint and my boss said that she didn't like the kitchen, what else is new eh? I walked out into the double garage and there and behold was a garage with, are you ready for this, a 12 ft. ceiling. All I could see was hoist, hoist, hoist. She was at the garage door and instantly I blurted out, you can have a new kitchen.(mistake, many dollars) We made the move but where to put all my GOOD stuff? Honey I'll just put the stuff in the basement for now and will be sorting it out shortly. Ya right.(5 years) So now I should be asking here how to organise my basement BUT I am not going to do that because it creates work that I do not want to do period. My garage looks perfect from the road and I don't take our company downstairs so it remains my boss's and my secret. have a good one eh!
Jim Boy is offline   Reply With Quote