View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 04:18 PM   #22
weq92f

Re: trans fluid to radiator fitting

I asked this guy a question once before about the fans that came with the radiator ( something his company does make and market ). I wanted to purchase a pigtail with the standard plug for my harness to nicely finish off the fan wiring rather than just have raw leads coming out of the fans.

He told me he sells them as part of his relay kit. That was it. No offer to help in any way other than to say basically if I'd bought his relay kit, I'd have gotten those pig tails. Whatever, I found them elsewhere.

Guess I'll still recommend Champion products, but not LeadFoot.

-klb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieinNC View Post
Just gave "Leadfoot Racing" a blast...not only on this one, but several other instances I have had issue with over past few weeks...

told them to get the lead out...hahaha

"1/2" 20 STRAIGHT THREAD G1/4 is recommended as the fitting for the auto trans cooling lines in several of your radiators....perhaps it would be a good business idea for you to actually stock these fittings in house so your clients don't have to search for weeks to find a fitting....even calling your supposed help line resulted in a "we dont know" response....Graingers stock these as standard hydraulic hose fittings...
https://www.grainger.com/product/16P...180901190426:s

Maybe get the lead out and get some knowledgeable customer service reps...."

99 540 sport V8 6sp -- sold
73 240z L24 4sp -- given to friend
68 C10 step 350/350 3.73 open -- sold
weq92f is offline   Reply With Quote