View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 12:05 PM   #2593
Vic1947

Re: Crusty Rusty Leaky Squeaky 67 Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustytruck50 View Post
It was really nice to meet you & your Wife, Vic! CRLS is even better in person!
It was great meeting you as well. Getting to visit with people from all over and put faces to their names is one of my favorite things about shows like the Midwest All Truck Nationals. Despite the drizzly weather on Saturday morning, we had a very enjoyable time. The sun finally came out and dried up the grounds. I heard that Riverside is going to reconfigure the park for next year by changing the location of the entrance and adding some more permanent buildings. I reckon they'll get rid of some of the low spots while they're at it which should make it better if there's rain around the time of the show.

I probably haven't said it enough, but I really appreciate the support and help I've gotten from every one of you on the forum. You've been a valuable resource for me on both my truck builds and I'd still be banging my head against the wall if it weren't for your suggestions and shared experience. We won awards at this year's show for 1st in class and Best of Show, but it wouldn't have been possible without all the help. Thanks to all of you!

Vic
Attached Images

Maybelline - my '57 Ford 2dr Sedan "Mecum'd" 3/2016 Location unknown
Silver Streaker "Mecum'd" 4/2013 Somewhere in Texas
Vic1947 is offline   Reply With Quote