Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:08 AM   #1073
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

There are always important parts to any build. This pulley is one of them. In many ways it was a show stopper if I could not find one. For those of you who do not know this is the pulley you attach in place of the stock alternator pulley and it allows you to run a York pump and the stock serpentine drive belt.

You will see some more photos coming up as I build the mount for the York and the pulley system to drive it. Stay tuned for that.

If I was unable to find this part I would of had to use electric Viair's or something similar. Not that I don't like them but if you have ever had a York pump verses the old electric pumps you would never go back to the electrics. They just take too long and you really need a lot of juice to run them too. So for me that was a no go. However I will run an electric pump as an emergency backup.

I highly recommend you check out the guys at C U Offroad. They now own the old Kibly Enterprises company. They will have what you need if you want to run something similar to my setup. Their website is: https://www.cuoffroad.com/ and the pulley's are under the Air Boss product line.

I hope this helps you out if you plan on doing this in the future!

Stay tuned!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote