View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 11:33 AM   #5
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: 80lb injectors max whp

All adding the meth kit will do is buy you margin, since your just looking for a way to get more fuel to the air charge.

I'll be frank and say that fwiw, I don't think the setup is practical. You need a LOT of fuel to support the power thats being discussed. Trying to do it on corn juice means ~30% more fuel flow demand on top of it.

Running a pump at 80-110psi is going to tax the pump. Doesn't matter what pump, its gonna be working hard. The 4303 drags nearly 20amps at 75psi...so your going to want a beefy hotwire for the pump, and keep an eye on it. You're also going to have the issue of how hot the fuel might want to get. You lose ~10GPH per 10PSI pressure increase from ~40psi per flow charts. The pump is also being rated at 12.5-12.7v, so anything less @ the pump will reduce output.

Race gas would help lower the fuel demand and net you some room overhead. If you haven't even put the thing together yet tho, any chance you can just rearrange the budget for some bigger injectors? No one turns it up to run "just once"

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote