View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #1550
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

WHO'S EMOTIONAL??? I just HATE non-turnsignallin' drivers!!! That's all!
Listen to this guy. He has it all figured out

How about when the guy ahead hits his brakes, you wonder what's up and hit yours, too. Then when you are really slowed down the turn signal comes on so that now you know why you were coming close to stopping. Thanks, so helpful!

Some people are a-holes and some people are oblivious to their own actions, like impulsive. I used to set my cruise at 72 mph out on I-70. I found that many people when you come up to their door will speed up, like you are waking them up from lagging. Then they get out ahead and let off. I catch up, they speed up, then let off. I catch... over and over. All the while I am steady at 72. I only want to pass because I ran up on them. Now I'm the guy stuck in the left lane blocking it up. I have to stomp it to get out ahead and get over, settle back to 72.

Talk about hovering. You mean the people who cause the accidents out on interstates on bright sunny dry days when it leaves you wondering how anyone could have an accident on a straight limited access hiway? It's my fault if I change lanes over into someone that happens to be in my blind spot as they were passing. That's why we are to be checking our mirrors to know our surroundings, who's doing what, not just when you want to change lanes. But if I hit someone because they have been running along in that spot long enough that I missed them in a scan or two it's their dumbass fault... in the true reality of things. It's up to us to look out for our own safety. Blind spots are a reality we all "should be" aware of, but maybe some never heard of that. Stay back or pass. It's really that simple. Billions of dollars spent so we can all travel at different speeds and one moron can put all that to waste. (just making conversation here )

How to deal with slow drivers... and have a GMC driver set a Jeeper straight!! (notice the twerp doesn't use turn signals)

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 11-24-2018 at 09:54 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote