View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 01:59 PM   #2111
BAM55

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
BAM, that looks great. I like the boost terminals discretely hiding out, I am using those same ones under my hood as well.
what kind of air filter is that? never seen one with that checkerboard look before. cool.
do you plan to cover the intake with something from your box of tricks? can't wait to see how that looks if you plan that. you always come up with something new and cool.
The filter is a cheap one I found on ebay. I had to find a shorter one than the red one that I was using because it hit the inner fender. That design is called carbon fiber. I believe it was only 12 bucks. Yes I plan to eventually run a engine cover but I will think about that later I have way bigger eggs to fry.lol I have to get this thing done so I can start on my 55 210 car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsideBill View Post
Your killing it
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinKees View Post
Very, very clean!!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Pasadena View Post
Bam,

Loving everything I see. What are your plans for the valve covers/coil covers and possibly(?) an engine cover?

Do you think she'll be ready to drive to the Brothers Show next summer?
Thanks. Like I said earlier in this post, yes I plan to do something, I'm just not sure as to what at this time. It will be something simple. Brothers Show man I hope so but I'm not going to say it.lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Nice work as always...Jim
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim57 View Post
Very nice looking.
Kim
Thanks
BAM55 is offline   Reply With Quote