View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 12:21 PM   #159
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: "Crewcab Jake" the 84 to 74 conversion

Heres a quick update to where I'm at now with Jake. I have confirmed the new painter will be Aaron Boese from Homegrown Hotrods. He has committed to having Jake painted by Lonestar Throwdown in February.

Once again, I have teamed with American Racing to provide the wheels, and RideTech for coilover suspension. We will be using Tamco Paint products from start to finish topped of with Mar-K sidemolding.

The interior will be updated with the Dakota Digital #RTX-73C-PU-X due to its simplistic gauge face surrounded by Cheyenne Pickup parts bezel and dash pad. The cab will be kept cool with a Vintage Air A/C system, while riding on premium TMI products seating. Precision Replacement Parts will rebuild the vent windows and provide a full seat of gaskets and seals.

Under the hood the existing 454 will be retained for now. A full set of Slosh Tubz filler panels will accompany Slosh Tubz "Mild Tubz" for additional tire clearance. Eddie Motorsports hinges will hold the early hood up.

I'm sure I have left out a lot, but thats a good start. Chad Canning of Rendered Rides was commissioned to do a digital rendering. Heres what we started with. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 11-28-2018 at 12:30 PM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote