View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 10:38 AM   #126
Myself

Re: Things that annoy: "AC Works, but"

Completely redone frame up!! ESPECIALLY on unibody's. My son recently wanted another car. He was looking for something turbo and awd. Found a pretty nice little WRX Sti not too far away. Seller and his buddy buy them and fix them up to resell. Sounded great, pics of the engine out and all apart for new bearings, valve job, clutch, etc. Interior was good, had new paint that looked new but still needed a cut-n-buff.....seller wanted to wait a couple months for the clear to get good and hard. Overall, looked like a good buy. My son was ready to go get it, I told him to ask specific questions about tires, brakes, steering, etc. Basically is it ready to be put to daily driver duties. Well......brakes are about shot, feels like it has a warped rotor, front struts need replaced, will need tires and an alignment, oh......and the steering rack is worn out and leaks some fluid...!!!!! WHAT PART of completely redone am I not understanding here??? My son ended up with a nice clean local 300c with a HEMI.
Myself is offline   Reply With Quote