View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 12:10 AM   #2404
DransportGarage

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilokc View Post
ive owned my truck for a long time and I forget how much it means to me and how it can affect my mood. ive been busy rebuilding the suspension and brakes on my daily driver and haven't really driven the truck in a couple of weeks. I mean I took it around the block but that's it. tonight I was in the garage cleaning up the mess I made and the truck just called me. I fired it up and cleaned while it warmed up. I figured I would take it around the block. I got in the truck and went around the block and when I got back to my street I kept going. I went around the whole neighborhood. got back to my street and again kept going. I pulled out of the neighborhood and took off. it turned into an hour long night time drive. I enjoyed it thoroughly. my truck runs well, sounds awesome, and make my heart smile when I drive it. it was some gearhead therapy that I really needed. I advise you all to do the same.
You are one with your truck! Pure bliss!
Bob's Retirement Build - My 55 TF
Bob's 700R4 Build (how-to)
DransportGarage is offline   Reply With Quote