View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:11 PM   #369
Old57

Re: 57 GMC, frame swap, 4wd, 454 big block, 4 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawDrifter View Post
Nice and simple!

I have the same luck when it comes to shipping...don't feel like the Lone Ranger!
The gauge finally got delivered to Marshall Instruments. Priority mail 2-3 day service took 8 days. I got an email from Marshall letting me know that they received the gauge, fixed it, and sent it back to me in a matter of hours. Great customer service, I'm impressed. Now I'm at the mercy of the slow mail again, waiting for it to get back to me. I also received my seat upholstery today, and it looks nice. I'll try get it installed on the seat over the weekend. Hopefully it fits decent. I got the insurance on the truck yesterday from Grundy, and got the tag on it this morning, so now it's ready to drive as soon as I finish up the rest of the check list... install door glass/regulators/wings, adjust door latches, install door panels, get bumpers back from powder coat and install them, tag light, back up light, reinstall speedometer when it gets back, install seat cover... getting close to being able to go for some drives.