View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 12:17 AM   #80
Curtb1971

Re: Bonnie 1971 SWB LSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynton View Post
Well you have to take care of what pays the bills. Just slow and steady wins the race with the new business! You will be glad you jumped out there in 5 years. Truck still looks great I can’t wait to see some more progress!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Congrats on the new business. What kind of electrical (residential, commercial or industrial)? Truck looks good and so does the shop. I'm hoping the new year treats ya well.
Thanks guys, I've been nervous and exicted at the same time. Everyone words of inspiration have helped me get it together
Dale, I've been in the trade for 10 years and have experience in residential and commercial. I mainly ran commercial jobs for the last 5 years but now just getting my feet wet I've been doing small residential service/remodel work until I can build it up. I'd like to get into some small commercial builds by mid year but I'll just test the waters and find where my niche in the market will be.
I'm digging the new shop. Nicest place I've ever had just trying to get settled in and remember where I put that darn 10mm wrench
Merry Christmas guys
Curtb1971 is offline   Reply With Quote