Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 07:17 PM   #231
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Well we have "Hopefully" narrowed down the issue of the truck not running right....fingers crossed. After talking with several ole redneck hot rodders the main theme we came up with is that the stall in the torque convertor was too small.

I ordered a 3200-3600 lockup torque convertor from Jegs and it should be here tomorrow...Wont take long to swap it out and see if that's the issue...If its not the issue then Im just gonna take the truck to the shop who built it and they can make it run right.

I also got in my crimpers for the AAW harness I bought...I bought them from Speedway Motors, for the set was 134.00 shipped to me...I guess that's not a bad price since everywhere else was 79.99 ea I know they are only good for certain things and once I am done with them I figure someone on here will probably need them at some point.

Sent my ole buddy roll the dice a lil present today...It should be there when he gets back from his vacation...if you haven't checked his build out you should...its pretty neat what he is doing with his truck.

Anyways here is a pic of the crimpers
Attached Images

Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote