View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 06:15 PM   #5445
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
That truck us just begging to have its old paint polished out (LOVE that color), white steelies, and correct caps reinstalled (there's some guy somewhere with a dark green 66 crying over those wheels and caps).. Hope a member gets it, I think it looks like a pretty solid old truck. I mean, that's gotta be the original seat and it still has its blue floor mat. Cool truck. I DO wish people could take decent pictures - seller has TWO out of focus, unreadable SPID pics on ebay... I had someone send me a SPID pic that took 4 pictures to piece together to make sense of. Ha. Anyway, sorry, off subject... Someone buy this! I see bid is at >$5K already, with 24 bids, so he may indeed surpass original asking price of $8500.
Seeing the truck is only a long ( 9/10hrs) drive from me I called the seller and have the spid pics on my phone. I don't think the truck has power steering unles it was standard equipment. Speaking of standard equipment were power brakes, and i realize this truck would have drums, standard equipment on C20's..
Attached Images

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021

Last edited by Already Gone; 12-30-2018 at 06:20 PM.