Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #285
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
I am always amazed at what passes as "customer service" these days. I love the convenience of online ordering, but hate how impersonal it is and how much many places just don't care or act like they are doing you a favor by treating you fairly.

Exciting how quickly Bryan is getting everything done. Going to look great and you won't have to worry about the rockers after you paint it.
Your right Andy...this is the rewarding part getting the metal work done.

In all honesty I think the places just have call centers and all use a central warehouse to sell stuff...…..I know Classic Parts and American Truck Parts uses the same warehouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdad View Post
Sorry to see this happen to you John... Glad in the same breathe its not just me... Im also very lucky for the most part my local hardware has every nut and bolt ever made ….. If they don't have it... It might not exist. Chin up buddy the truck is looking great and the rockers are coming along nicely
Scott I read your troubles with parts and feel your pain....Its gonna be worth it when Im driving ole girl down the road blairing my tunes without a care in the world...going to see Andy and having a big ole steak dinner.
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote