View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:24 PM   #298
MrFinland

Re: Silverado restoration in Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Happy New Year Ilkka! I can understand both sides of the discussion about the spacers. It was good to see you were able to sneak your truck out onto the road even though it's winter. Is Finland similar to Norway and Sweden in the type of cars? If so, your truck is probably very unusual there. And very big compared to the rest of the cars. I'm sure any one of us would be proud to have that truck. It is as if new, while being 37 years old. Even though most of the work is done it would be fun for us to see where you go and how you use it. I hope you will keep posting pictures.
Thank you LT7A, and happy new year also to you! It was very slippery to drive when we drove back home from the seals changing service. Because rear tire is so wide and no pins.

Finland is quite same kind land than Norway and Sweden is. And yes, this kind of car is quite different than usually here in Finland. There is too much boring cars in Finland roads (especially in winter), but in the summer there will see some nice cars. I will put more driving pictures when the summer comes.

It was a long time since last time when we did something to the Chevy. We have had a really busy autumn, but now is a bit easier, so now we have to do the rest of things in Chevy. Yesterday I went to the garage and did some small things. I have not a pictures of that, maybe later.
MrFinland is offline   Reply With Quote