View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 11:01 PM   #146
QBRacing

Re: 1958 SWB C4 Fleetside - NZ Build

Been slack again but a least the wife is happy with the completed bathroom and 90% completed ensuite.

Received another box of goodies from Summit during the week. Mainly fuel connectors, a filter/regulator (wix33737) and an ignition barrel.

Started on the fuel line today however struck one issue (refer video and image 2). Filter/Regulator mounted fine however when I ran the line to the tank the 1/4NPT to 6AN fitting cant screw in. Basically the connector is too close to the top hat and you cant screw it in..... Ive sent an email to Tanks Inc to advise however I don't expect they will do much other than modify slightly for the future.... I guess I will need a 1/4NPT extension to move the 6AN fitting away from he tophat.

Youtube Video Link

Have completed some more wiring, the OBDI is connected and he ECU has backup power. I am going to use a switched circuit (CB) as the efi circuit which will power both the ecu and the feeds for the injectors.

Ive also decided to run a ful pump relay under the dash near the ECU with the ECU triggering the relay and the main feed from the fuse going to pump.

Hope that makes sence.

Q
Attached Images

QBRacing is offline   Reply With Quote