View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:08 PM   #2780
DransportGarage

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclePieCo View Post
This is ridiculous. Snow has been on the ground for a full month here now. I've never seen that in my six decades living here. Since my garage is filled with the typical homeowner stuff - bicycles, lawnmowers, kayaks, etc - I usually move my panel truck into the driveway to work. Not possible for a month and no end in sight in the long range forecast. Snowing again now, and an entire county north of me without electricity for a week. Tried to eat at a local restaurant but they were closed because they couldn't get food through on the highways for a couple of days. So alas my truck languishes in the garage and I sit on my butt day after day waiting for Spring.

Anyone else old enough to remember what scientists were predicting in the 1960s-70s? Looks like they were right!
I hope you're not serious. If so, read about the 1922 "Climate Change".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/warm-welcome/

Weather is cyclic. There is change going on, but it's nothing the supposed climate change "experts" have got a handle on. Predicting stuff, however, does make them feel important and sometimes even gets them a paycheck.
Bob's Retirement Build - My 55 TF
Bob's 700R4 Build (how-to)
DransportGarage is offline   Reply With Quote