View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 12:14 AM   #152
QBRacing

Re: 1958 SWB C4 Fleetside - NZ Build

So while I wait for the big order to arrive (early April Ive been told) I decided to do some more wiring. Ive installed the key and the fuel pump relay and today I hooked up some power and earths to the ECU.

When I saw the LED (in place of the fuel pump kick on) when I turned the key to test a circuit I suddenly thought .... the ECU is alive and priming the fuel line.

I instantly went and got my laptop, forgot what I was wiring, and tested the HPTuners software. And IT FOUND MY ECU and read from it. SAWEET.

Now I just need to by a licence to program .... Video can be found on My Youtube Channel.

Also received the final part of the Flatout Engineering C4 front install. I bought some of Dons swaybar links which he shipped direct to me (after the forwarder lost the first set). If you are considering doing a C4 install, I honestly recommend Don, he has been great to deal with given that I am in New Zealand and he has made it so simple I just dont know why people still want to use nova/camaro cuts....
Attached Images

QBRacing is offline   Reply With Quote