View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 01:54 AM   #3167
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Ok guys, what do you think? I have laid out 2 inches of tape from the center of the cowl cut where I sectioned it 2.5 inches (well it was a Z cut from the widest point between the hinges up to the center of the hood opening right below the hinge mounting points) over to the center above the front emblem holes. I am thinking cutting this out of the hood, then setting the two parts together and with the upper going behind the lower then scribe off the line for a perfect cut of 2.5 inches. I also thought I would bring the cut down to eliminate the side emblem mounting area that has a recessed area and a bunch of holes. Might as well get that out of the picture so I don't have to deal with it. What do you think?

I also got the inner brace on the left side mapped out for cutting. I was asleep on the couch at 7:30, I guess maybe shouldn't have had that cup of coffee to wake me up huh?

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote