Thread: 55.2-59 Rock Auto Problem
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
Russell Ashley

Rock Auto Problem

Warning: Complaint coming. I will never order anything from Rock Auto again until I hear that they have a number where you can actually speak with a person. I ordered shocks for my Suburban a week ago. Fedex tracking number said delivery this past Saturday. I waited around all day but they were a no-show. Now tracking shows that they delivered them at 4:58 Saturday. I don't know where they delivered them to but it definitely was not to my house. Fedex help desk on Monday said if I don't have them by Wednesday (today) tell Rock Auto that they are lost and to send me another set. Rock Auto help screen now says they are in transit and wait untill the 28th to see if they show up. From Rock Auto Help screen:

"Your package is still on it's way to you! If you are worried because the tracking does not work or has not updated recently, please note that it is possible for packages to go without a scan for days at a time. If you do not see any ADDITIONAL scans by May 28, please return to this page to report the package missing at that time. We will not be able to pursue the situation until then since we must allow the carrier a chance to deliver the part to you. Please see our Help page for more information."

I have no choice but to wait until the 28th as the help screens don't give me any other choice. Rant over, thanks for listening.
Russell Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote