View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 12:41 PM   #42
jaws61

Re: JAWS 56 Chevy Stepside LS Build

So where i'm at and what i've done...

First of i've swapped out the ls harness for this truck like 4 times and after about 6 months of trying to figure out why it wouldn't run and if it run it would last for 2 mins and than die.... Nothing wrong with the wiring harness at all.
It was the injectors were plugged up and i only had 2 firing out of 8.. so moral of the story is take a 9v battery and old injector wire, and listen for a clicking sound if you don't hear it its dead.. change them or even better doing a ls swap just change the injectors...

The tailgate i just got on the truck last week, one minor mistake is i didnt think of little bit extra the stamping does on the tailgate with the raised floor so i was a little bit to tight for the hinge to go on so had to move out the hinge and make a piece. live and learn, next time have the tailgate on and all the hinges when making the raised floor..

The B&m shifter in the truck, the console went to the burn pit, i didnt have enough cable to get console box and it was just a nightmare to work with that box so the shifter is on the floor for now and a 23 inch floor shifter is on the order to come, but gotta have something this summer to drive the truck...

Overall the trucks coming to end of a build for now...lmao just gotta finish off some painting (bumper, taillights and small stuff),
jaws61 is offline   Reply With Quote