View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #3350
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Soooooo, I sold the bed. One little problem, I told a guy who had called me from Australia that he could have it. He had some company to pick it up from my house and he would pay me on paypal. So I sent him a text telling him to deposit the money in my paypal leaving him the name of it. It was 2 in the morning there so it's understandable he wouldn't be responding. Well many hours later when he would be up I got another call from someone who had called be before the Australian guy and said he did want it and would pay me right now. I called the Australian guy and the call wouldn't go through. I decided that was a red flag and to hell with it and sold it to the other guy. I texted him telling him it was sold and I got some SERIOUSLY upset texts back. He made up some story how he already paid some guy to come get it and pay me cash. I told him I was sorry and that I tried to call. I honestly feel bad, I made a mistake not looking into how to call someone in Australia but it was just that, a mistake. he is TICKED big time, saying some crap a little out of line.

I apologized over and over, but he is TICKED.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote