View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 10:22 PM   #87
77c10bowtie

Re: New LS Standalone Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
I guess ill never know how the terminator works...way to pricey for me,,,i can do it for much less than the cost of the terminator system and that includes a dyno tune, ecm unlock ,and a storebought PSI harness...so I don't see how they think they'll corner the LS swap market...
I started losing faith in holley when everything ive bought from them lately has (made in china) on it...price we pay for competitive pricing I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Makeit View Post
exactly. guys that have never done one of these swaps before see a "all in one box" solution and think it's the bee's knees. They "buy in" to the system and then proceed to tell everyone how it's the greatest thing ever. Maybe so, for them.

like the old saying goes: "there's an ass for every seat."
Like I said, if you are just going to swap an LS and drive it then the old way is perfect, but if performance or racing is the goal than the Terminator is the way to go. I'm not here to convince you, if you don't see it that's your loss. Ask any real tuner if it's worth it... Yes it's great for first timers but there also plenty of racers using it because of the software and ECM capabilities.